A region with great potential
Accessible and quadri-modal
- Strategically located to serve Europe
On A5, A26, and A31 motorways
- Paris 1h30, Strasbourg 3h, Lyon 3h30
- 115 million consumers less than a day’s truck journey away
4 airports nearby
- Paris-Vatry 45 mins / Paris-Orly 1h40 / Paris CDG 2h
- Troyes-Barberey Business Airport
- Paris by TER in 1h30 from Troyes, 14 trips/day
- 3 freight lines
River port of Nogent-sur-Seine
- Direct links to Gennevilliers, Rouen and Le Havre
Attractive land and real estate opportunities
- 3 turnkey industrial sites
- 7 sites with the Star Est label
- 4 motorway parks
- A real estate database of 100 properties
- New build programmes (XXL offices and warehouses)
Sud Champagne, revealing new models
Discover the new models in videos here.
The new model is the one that…
Sainfoin was a plant well known to our grandparents, but its medicinal properties needed to be scientifically proven. And so, in 2008, a number of enterprising farmers set about...
Integrates personal development
Petit Bateau, synonymous with quality and French know-how, was founded in Troyes in 1893...
Protects the nature around us
La Chanvrière is an agricultural cooperative specialising in the processing of hemp...
That forms continuously
Ecole de production MétalTech
The President of the...